Safety is of the utmost importance! Please read and follow ALL of the safety rules below…
- Never bring a loaded gun or loaded magazine into the classroom.
- Never uncase or handle firearms in the classroom unless specifically directed to do so by instructors.
- No live ammo to be handled in classroom.
- Treat all guns as if they are loaded at all times, even if you think they aren’t loaded.
- “Cease Fire” means take you finger off the trigger, keep the gun pointed in a safe direction, don’t move, and wait for further instructions!
- Obey all range commands without question.
- Observe the 3 NRA Basic Rules of Gun Safety at all times.
No smoking in the classroom. Snacks and beverages are provided or you may bring your own.
Turn off cell phones unless expecting an emergency call. Go outside to answer calls.
Bring what you need to take notes with.
Come ready to learn something new and have fun.
Time is precious. Keep quiet except to ask pertinent questions. Each time you tell a story about “when you shot the bobcat”, you take away from your fellow students learning time. We then either must add more time, making the class longer, or everyone learns a little less than they could have.
- ALWAYS KEEP THE GUN POINTED IN A SAFE DIRECTION
- ALWAYS KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO SHOOT
- ALWAYS KEEP YOUR GUN UNLOADED UNTIL YOU’RE READY TO SHOOT