Basic Pistol Training 101
Length of Class:
$140 Spring Special Sale Price $100
The Basic Pistol Training 101 takes 6 to 8 hours. It’s meant for new shooters and those who want to be better shooters! Class includes the Basics of Pistol Shooting and intensive lessons in safety, gun handling, the various types of pistols, the fundamentals of pistol marksmanship, practical live fire exercises on the firing range, lessons in gun cleaning, and storage. The class is taught by friendly Certified NRA Pistol Instructors with 30+ years of experience.
This class includes expert training in:
- gun safety, and hands-on basic and advance marksmanship training.
- how to load, unload, make safe, and store your gun safely and legally.
- secrets of how to choose the right gun for your needs. Most people choose the wrong gun! Guns are like shoes. They have to fit properly and be comfortable!
We’ll teach you to shoot straight, be safe, and be COMFORTABLE with the handgun. Classes are small, no more than 6 students per class. Bring your own gun or use our rental pistols. Ammunition available at competitive prices. Live fire is done on a private range with only your classmates and instructors on the line.
- $40 Non-Refundable Advanced Deposit
- By Reservation Only
- Must be able to legally own a pistol,
- Use our pistols ($15 rental per day) or your own,
- 100 rounds of ammo for your pistol. (We have ammo for sale at the classroom. You must use our ammo if you use our pistols.)
- Electronic earmuffs are required. They can be rented at $5 per pair in shooting classes. Electronic muffs are for sale at $38 per pair.